Wednesday 22 June 2022

The Yoga I Never Expected to be Needing

 The morning I woke up, my muscles feel achy. My shoulders are in pain especially my right. Then I did set my alarm for 10:30 AM. I traded USDJPYwhile waiting. Boy, it's the only thing that makes me money right now. I left at around 10. I neglected putting on my sunblock because of extra chore. I needed to see the gym badly and I don't want to be short on time for yoga class.

   I did light cardio - brisk walking. I think I'm still in the beginner level. I find it difficult to go way past 5.8 kph at 2.5% gradient. But overall, the feeling is great! Combine it with gentle flow yoga, taught by Teacher Angie, you'll feel the terrific effects! Those lock-in grasps around the thigh rocked my world! I thought I was the most flexible yogi in the room full of ladies but me.

   After that I bid goodbye to my second home (LOL). Come back another day. I'll come again and be strong to conquer 2x body weight back squats. I hope my decision to prioritize squats over the two lifts be worth it. After all, squats is my greatest skill. I feel my body in unison when I press my feet off the ground and not neglecting my posture as I do so.

   I somehow appreciated the proper breathing while transitioning the asanas. I never thought it was vital 'til awhile ago. I feel relaxed and comfortable with the pose. I'm still struggling with the king cobra pose but I can do it now! I feel so proud my shoulders cooperated with me.

   That's it for now! Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Yoga I Never Expected to be Needing

 The morning I woke up, my muscles feel achy. My shoulders are in pain especially my right. Then I did set my alarm for 10:30 AM. I traded U...