Thursday 2 June 2022

I Did My Best for Core

 I did what I can do to improve my core endurance. I did core flow yoga, 100-rep cable crunches, and Les Mills Bodybalance. I hope my efforts weren't in vain and help me towards my strength goals for the week and at the end of the program. After the gym session, my body is aching but it's tolerable. I haven't noticed I fell asleep until I woke up and looked at my watch. It says 6 PM. I thought it's 6 AM. But when I looked at the sleep analysis, it just shows my sleep yesterday.

I hope when I wake up tomorrow, I can feel the energy to motivate myself to conquer the 130 kg squats and 87.5 kg bench press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Yoga I Never Expected to be Needing

 The morning I woke up, my muscles feel achy. My shoulders are in pain especially my right. Then I did set my alarm for 10:30 AM. I traded U...