Wednesday 25 May 2022

The Return

  I decided to ignite my passion once again. For me to polish my writing skills and habit once again, I needed some time to find what's missing in my life without this hobby. Writing gave me the clarity of mind and the freedom to express it. I don't intend to use this blog for marketing or money-making, but I won't be close-minded about it. Doing so would be perfectionist, a long-term goal, which I think for me would be a problem for productivity. I just want to practice and write consistently.

  Let this post suffice for now. The rewards it's giving me are priceless. Every minute counts. The long line you wait in grocery store, traffic, bus terminal will drive you nuts. I better do this to make use of idle time. I want to give value to people. I want to live my life with a purpose. If I should do business, the spirit shall be alive in the stories that I write. Because it's an adventure that leaves no stone unturned. Every step teaches you something. This is something I learned from Sheperd Santiago of The Alchemist.

  To become the greatest version of myself, that is the goal. When you're close to that destination, the desert will test your wisdom and judgment not because it's evil but to see if you learned the necessary skills to explore more. When you want something, the universe conspires to help you achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Yoga I Never Expected to be Needing

 The morning I woke up, my muscles feel achy. My shoulders are in pain especially my right. Then I did set my alarm for 10:30 AM. I traded U...